Full Colour Sandstone
Sandstone is the only material capable of full-color 3D prints. It is perfect for figurines, life-like models, avatars, and other products that lend themselves to colorful, high-quality printing.
- Sales, marketing and exhibition models
- Jewelry, art
Not Suitable For
- Functional prototypes and end products
- Fine-detail models with smooth surfaces
- Moving and assembled parts
- Cases, holders, adapters
- Large models
- Form and fit testing
- Functional prototyping and testing
- If your 3D file doesn’t contain any color information, it will result in a slightly off-white/grayish print.
- For multicolor, you must either upload a file that already includes the textures (e.g. colored STL, VRML, SKP, X3D, and DAE) or a ZIP file containing all the necessary color information (e.g. an OBJ file with a texture map and an MTL file). Please consult our design guide for more information about textures.
- Exposure to direct sunlight will cause your multicolor model to fade over time.
- Moisture will ruin the color of your model.
- Skin tone colors and black are difficult to reproduce, so some variation in color will occur.